Tuesday, December 11

Moving in less than a month!

In one month we'll be settled into our brand new house in West Lafayette, IN! (Hopefully by then we'll also be mostly unpacked.) Here's our current schedule for moving:
Jan. 2nd-3rd - moving company is packing boxes in Peoria
Jan. 4th - loading the moving truck in Peoria
Jan. 7th - closing on house in IN
Jan. 8th - unloading the moving truck in West Lafayette



















Right now it's surreal to me that we're not going to be here in a month. Sure our house has been up for sale and we've found a house in IN, but it hasn't hit me yet...It probably won't until the moving company starts packing the boxes.

A week and a half of work left here in Peoria...Crazy. I can't believe my job here is almost finished. My new job will be challenging. I'll be working at the CAT plant (but still be working for Mactec) in the facilities engineering department. I'll be working on projects to restructure and expand the current facility there in Lafayette. This will involve work with structures and foundations, which I've hardly touched since college. I'll have to dive back into it in January when I start over there. All I have to say right now is that it'll be different. But I'll also be working in the same place as Chris, which will present even more new things.

1 comment:

Brandon, Amanda, Will, and John said...

I'm going to stop checking this if you never change it. :oP How about some pictures of the new house now that you're all moved in?!?