Sunday, January 3

Scrapbook Sunday VI

01.03.10

So I haven't done any scrapbooking this week since we just got back into town on Thursday (and I was sick too). The last few days I've actually been organizing the room where I have my scrapbooking stuff. It got pretty messy before Christmas and I had some new things to put away, so it needed to be done to be able to work and keep my sanity.

On my last scrapbooking post, I mentioned that I was making 2 mini albums as Christmas presents. I gave these to my 2 sister-in-laws. I hope they enjoy adding pictures and writing in them to make the albums their own. My favorite page would have to be the cover of Kaitlyn's book (pic below) because it's colorful and I just love the paper I bought for her album - it suits her personality (and the fact that she's almost 13) very well.


No comments: