This past weekend was the Reaching for the Stars Fashion Show. I've been on the committee that's been planning this event since around Christmas. It was wonderful for the day to finally be here and for all of our hard work to pay off. This was the 3rd year for the event and this year it was a new location at the Holiday Inn downtown. Enjoy the few pictures I was able to take.
At rehearsal on Friday night - Chris was able to borrow JC's cowboy hat to model with!
Pam showing the little kids how to walk the runway. We had about 10 kids model this year!
Parents and models hanging out. All of the tablecloths were white when we got there on Friday and they were supposed to be black. I'm glad they were able to change everything that night!
All of the adult models. We had about 7 men model for us this year! (We only had 2 last year.)
Kenlyn looks good even though she was a little stressed, sleep-deprived, and starved!
Little Grace singing during the entertainment on Saturday. She did awesome for only being 7 years old!
Many of the kids modeling on the runway - they were so cute in their clothes from JCPenney!
Kenlyn's sweet sister
And for the best picture of them all...my sexy husband on the runway with his "cowboy" outfit. I think I might need to get him a cowboy hat now...Many people said he was a natural on the runway and I would have to agree with them :) Honey, thanks for helping by being a model!
It was a great time. I wish I would've been able to watch the entire fashion show, but I was helping behind the scenes. I'm glad we were able to help PEERS which is a great organization.
No comments:
Post a Comment