Friday, April 15

my new project

Well, I took my PE exam last Friday. I'm so glad it's done and over! I feel like it went pretty well. The afternoon was a blur because it seemed like the problems were taking longer for me. I had to just guess on a few of the afternoon questions since I ran out of time. We'll see what happens. I'll find out my results in 2 or 3 months!

Since Friday I've enjoyed having some time to relax and enjoy doing some crafts again. This week I started a new project - it's a wreath for springtime! (I know I'm a little behind the game on this one, but I still wanted to do it :) Click here for the link to the instructions.





I still have a ways to go but I can't wait until I can hang this on our front door :)

Have an enjoyable weekend!

No comments: