This is my favorite salad right now:
4 simple ingredients:
romaine lettuce
dried cranberries
walnuts
raspberry vinaigrette dressing
I've been enjoying this salad a lot, especially in the last few months. I think I'm addicted to this raspberry vinaigrette dressing from Aldi - it is so yummy and perfect to go with the warm weather! I think I could eat this salad at both lunch and dinner. I actually just had it at lunch today :) And I've become quite fond of romaine lettuce recently, which is good because it has more nutritional value than iceberg lettuce.
I know Chris and I will be enjoying lots of salads this week because we have 4 heads of romaine lettuce to eat before it goes bad! (Thanks Sam's for the insane amount of lettuce for a cheap price!)
If you're looking for a new salad variation, I would suggest trying this. You may not be able to stop eating salads after you try it :) Enjoy!
1 comment:
so gonna make me some! i am craving walnuts right now! i LOVE raspberry vinaigrette dressings, was just at aldi yesterday...arghhh didn't even look at their dressings!! i always get chick-fil-a's balsamic one LOVE, LOVE!! thanks for sharing!! cranberries are my fav too!! :)
Post a Comment