Well tomorrow is the return to the working life again. Chris and I have had some good time off from work (2 weeks for Chris and about 1.5 weeks for myself). But we had a great Christmas. We made it safely to and from Missouri. First we stopped in Rolla to visit Chris' mom's extended family for Christmas Eve. Then we headed onto Joplin on Christmas morning to visit my family. It was definitely nice to see everyone again and missed all those we didn't get to see. If you'd like to see some pictures, they are on my facebook page or you can click here to see them.
Once Chris and I got back in town, we enjoyed some time at home. Chris has been perfecting his golfing game on Tiger Wood's golf on the Wii. We also went out for a date night for dinner and to see Marley & Me. I practically balled during the movie (well, not quite balling, but that's probably the most I've ever cried in a movie). It didn't help that I had already read the book and knew what was going to happen. Nonetheless, it was still a good movie and Chris liked it too! One reason we probably liked it so much was because it reminded us of our Maggie. (Below is a picture of her latest stunt of grabbing two remotes instead of just one!)
Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas too! Now it's a new year that is sure to be filled with many more memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment