Friday, May 1

The time has come...

OK...So I'm not sure where the past few months have gone since it's been February since I last posted! We have quite a few updates, but I'll save those for later.

The more important news for today is that the mini marathon is tomorrow! It's quite hard to believe that it's already here - the race I've been training for since November. I'm excited, but yet getting a little anxious at this point. I seem to always get nervous before a race.

I'm confident that I can beat my goal time of 2 hours if I stay focused tomorrow. The past 2 Saturdays I have done close to 13 miles in just under 2 hours. (Those days I have been useless for a few hours afterwards.) I think all of the bands and the gatorade and water stops along the race course will help me run faster too! I'm not sure I'm looking forward to being around 30,000 people, but it will be a memorable experience nonetheless. I will post next week about how I did!

1 comment: