Thursday, August 6

Pix - Summer 09 at the lake

Craig on slalom - yes, he can still get up! Beth also got up again this year, but I don't think we got a pic.


Kaitlyn wakeboarding - going outside the wake. Her and Chris were having a nice competition of who could do better on the wakeboard.



Craig and Kaitlyn tubing




Craig and Beth tubing




Rachelle and Kaitlyn tubing




Rachelle and Dominik tubing very slowly

Craig and Chris tubing - we all knew they would try to show off.

At first, they both tried to stand up. There was too much weight on the back of the tube and before we knew it we saw the "Gotcha" on the underside of the tube! This pic is right before Craig stood up.
...And the aftermath.
And then Beth tried her best to flip them off by turning the boat back into its own wake :)
Chris on slalom - look at that grimace!
Huge water tail!
Kerrie skiing on two - I tried wakeboarding and slalom lots of times. I failed miserably at wakeboarding. I was pretty much up on slalom. The one time I got up, I got so excited and just fell right after I stood up. We still don't know why I let go that time. Hopefully I'll get it next time.
Chris wakeboarding - Chris got up almost immediately and was going outside the wake. After Devon arrived, he gave Chris some pointers. Before we knew it Chris was going back and forth like it was nothing. He was also getting some good air too! It was a lot of fun to watch.

In the boat...
Handsome husband driving the boat.

Mr. D got very tired in the boat and ended up falling asleep while the rest of us played in the boat.


Mr. D with mama and papa.

Maggie trying her hardest to get to everyone in the water, but she reached the end of her rope!
Happy puppy by the water
Chris caught a big catfish! But he ended up letting it go since we wouldn't be able to eat it before we left. We still had a catfish dinner while Chris' family was there thanks to Kaitlyn, Chris, and Craig.


We spotted a northern pike swimming by the dock! Very rare to see at Lake of the Ozarks.

Chris going out in the paddleboat to try and net it. Thank goodness he didn't fall in!

The fish swam away but then was stupid enough to come back! Chris sat on the waverunner with the net in the water and the fish just swam right in!

Chris and Devon showing there manliness...and then having slimy hands afterward!


Look at those teeth! It also looked like he had been in a fight!


This all made for a wonderful time at the lake!

No comments: