01.19.10
We have a sweet realtor (who has also been Chris' family friend for a long time) that has given us a free loaf of bread from Great Harvest Bread Co. to celebrate our house anniversary. She gave us yet another free loaf this year. We got to enjoy the bread this morning for breakfast. We got the same kind that we did last year - Cinnamon Swirl. You have to try it if you haven't already. I like just heating it up in the microwave with nothing on it. Yumm!
This means we have been in our house for just over 2 years now. I honestly don't know where the time went. It seems like yesterday that we were moving in the dead of winter! Lafayette is now the place we've lived the longest since we've been married. We'll see if we surpass the 2.5 year mark that I lived at my apartment in Rolla (both before and after we got married).

1 comment:
how sweet of her! looks yummy! :)
Post a Comment