02.07.10
I made a different type of layout this week. I made a "month in review" layout for January (and it was my first 2-page layout!). It tells about the main events from the month. I had seen this idea in several scrapbooking magazines I've read recently and I wanted to try it. And I loved it! It is such a good way to capture everything from each month - from a snippet of big events to everyday life. I thought it was perfect since I've been taking a picture a day now. It gave me a place to put some of my favorites. I think I will continue this at least for the rest of the year.
You might notice that I made a list in the lower right corner. These numbers are the date the picture was taken and they correspond to the ones on the pictures. This gave me a simple way to tell what each picture is about.
No comments:
Post a Comment