Today is our last day in India. We'll be driving to Mumbai in a little while so we can catch our 1:30 am flight later today. It will be a long flight home (just like it was on the way over)! Part of me is glad to be returning home and seeing Maggie and everyone again but part of me is sad to be leaving. I've just started getting used to India with it's food, customs, weather, and traffic! (But we did eat at Hard Rock Cafe last night and the American food was so yummy!)
This will definitely be a trip that I will remember for a very long time. I'm so thankful that I was given the opportunity to come have such an experience!!!
(Posts from the rest of our trip will be coming soon. I know this blog writer has not been very fast, but there's so much to tell! We'll see how quickly I get to posting more after we return home and get back to our normal life again.)
No comments:
Post a Comment