Sunday, January 23

one church, two locations!


I'm excited that the words on this bookmark are true today...today is the kickoff for the east campus of Richwoods Christian Church!  Our church is now a multi-campus church.  Although Chris and I are not directly helping with the east campus, we see it as an awesome opportunity to reach more people in Peoria, especially those on the other side of the river who may feel the Knoxville location is too far away.

God has been working through the whole process of the kickoff for this new location, including excitement from the people on the school board about RCC meeting in the school!  I pray that He continues to show Himself by bringing more people closer to Him through both locations.  It is nothing short of miraculous how the church has grown in the past 3 years - more than doubling in size from around 500 to around 1,000.  I have a feeling that His work through RCC is not done :)

No comments: