Today over lunch I was looking at some of my scrapbooking blogs (which I like to do often). I came across an idea called Project: Love, Me since it was featured on Creating Keepsakes blog today.
I think this is a really great idea for capturing a lot of who you or I are as a person and the detailed information that doesn't come out in just any scrapbooking layout or blog. The concept is that a prompt is given each week and then you make a layout to go along with that idea. And I think the really cool thing about this is that you can scrapbook it or blog about it...you can adapt it to make it work for you and to be documented in the form you want.
If I could get back to the point where I make at least one layout every week, then I would love to do this. I just might have to try a little harder to get back to scrapbooking more so I can do this project. (I haven't scrapbooked very much, especially since we moved last fall.)
What do you think of this project idea? Do you think your family would love to see these kind of layouts/blog posts?
I think this is a really great idea for capturing a lot of who you or I are as a person and the detailed information that doesn't come out in just any scrapbooking layout or blog. The concept is that a prompt is given each week and then you make a layout to go along with that idea. And I think the really cool thing about this is that you can scrapbook it or blog about it...you can adapt it to make it work for you and to be documented in the form you want.
If I could get back to the point where I make at least one layout every week, then I would love to do this. I just might have to try a little harder to get back to scrapbooking more so I can do this project. (I haven't scrapbooked very much, especially since we moved last fall.)
What do you think of this project idea? Do you think your family would love to see these kind of layouts/blog posts?
No comments:
Post a Comment