I thought I would also post a pic of something else I've been working on - two mini albums. I'll be giving these to people at Christmas, which I'm excited about. These are the first ones I will be giving to someone. The recipients will be able to put in their own pictures and, if they want, writing. I'm only partially done with them now. I just have to finish tabs on one and putting stickers, embellishments, and pieces of cardstock in both.
Sunday, December 13
Scrapbook Sunday IV
I did a couple more pages in Maggie's book this week. Here's one of them.
I love the letters with the little dogs. And the pictures are so cute because they're from when Maggie was a puppy. Look how small she is!
I thought I would also post a pic of something else I've been working on - two mini albums. I'll be giving these to people at Christmas, which I'm excited about. These are the first ones I will be giving to someone. The recipients will be able to put in their own pictures and, if they want, writing. I'm only partially done with them now. I just have to finish tabs on one and putting stickers, embellishments, and pieces of cardstock in both.
I know it's going to be a busy week and a half with putting in more time with work before the holidays (because a new project was just released, yah!), finishing Christmas presents, having a party, packing, baking...the list goes on. Here's to this busy but joyous time of year!
I thought I would also post a pic of something else I've been working on - two mini albums. I'll be giving these to people at Christmas, which I'm excited about. These are the first ones I will be giving to someone. The recipients will be able to put in their own pictures and, if they want, writing. I'm only partially done with them now. I just have to finish tabs on one and putting stickers, embellishments, and pieces of cardstock in both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment