We had more snow today and the snowflakes were absolutely humongous! It was also very windy - about 40mph with stronger gusts. There was snow flying everywhere (along with a little bit of trash). Maggie and I braved the weather for a short walk. I wasn't going to run (mostly because of the wind) but Chris convinced me I would be ok...and I was ok. (I think Thursday's run actually ended up being worse because it was colder and it was still windy.) I ended up taking a lot of pictures today - here are some of them. I couldn't pick just one!

The funny thing about this picture is that I accidentally caught Maggie in the background of this picture pooping. I'm glad I was able to crop her out (to spare you all) and still have a great picture.




1 comment:
great pictures! wasn't the snow so pretty though..thanks for sparing us on maggie doing her business..haa haa!!
Post a Comment