Tonight I made some cookies for my work's Christmas lunch tomorrow. There's a Pioneer Woman recipe I had found that I really wanted to try so this was a good opportunity.
Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies...doesn't that just sound delicious? A link to the recipe is below if you'd like to try them yourself.
what my cookie dough looked like (I was worried that it came out too stiff, but it seemed to work out ok in the end)
the finished product...you can really see the sugar sparkling on the outside :)
Find the recipe here. Enjoy!
*Update* These ended up turning out really well! They were pretty yummy - something different with the gingerbread/chocolate combination. I consider them a success since a co-worker liked them so much that she asked for the recipe :)
I do think that I cooked them a little too long and I probably didn't need the full-flavor molasses. (I could've used the lightly-flavored molasses.)
No comments:
Post a Comment