Thursday, December 2
*december 2nd*
I finished up most of our Christmas cards tonight. I've been working on them since last weekend (but got our pictures printed before Thanksgiving) so it feels great to have most of them sealed and ready to mail tomorrow. Somehow everything had trees on it this year. I'm especially loving the new forever stamps that the post office has!
This year I chose to send a photo card with our annual Christmas letter. I really like getting cards printed to send to our family and friends probably because I love receiving photo cards from everyone else :) And I like the idea of sending a letter to everyone so they know what we've been up to for the last year. Sometimes it just gets time-consuming. I guess at least I'm not making a bunch of cards because that would take even longer!
I do enjoy writing the letter for my own benefit - it allows me to remember the big things from the year and reflect on how God has been working in our life. And this year was a great and memorable one. I feel like God really enabled me even though I wasn't in the best work situation while we were in Lafayette.
Well, now that I think about it, I should just do a post on my reflections of this year. So this will have to be continued. Plus it's bedtime for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment