For the days leading up to Christmas, I decided I want to try to post something about Christmas (or winter) every day. We'll see how this goes but I think it will be fun! You'll be able to see what we're up to. And it means I will have to take more pictures of the stuff that I normally don't bother taking pictures of. It's always fun to capture every day stuff, special events like parties, and the way that we spend our December!
I'm sure there will be days of me cheating by back-posting the day after, but here we go...
view out the deck this morning...we had some flurries yesterday! great way to bring in december.
We needed to use up some leftover turkey so we made a turkey pot pie tonight. I normally make this recipe for Pillsbury's classic chicken pot pie, but we just switched out the meat and it was delicious! (And with only 2 of us, we eat leftovers of this for a couple days after.)
complete with a feeble attempt at a Christmas tree cut into the top :)
1 comment:
YUM! Perfect recipe for cold weather!
Post a Comment