I thought it appropriate to post something involving Christmas on the first day of December. This is one of Chris' ornaments on our tree that he received because of his love for running. Yesterday Chris got the tree down and setup it up, and then I picked out the ornaments and put them on the tree. I've also got most of the Christmas decor up inside the house (although I think I'll make a few things to put around the house) and we even put up some lights outside this year! (Thanks honey for doing the lights outside.) I'm sure there will be more Christmas pics this month.
So recently I realized that I forgot to post some news that involves running. So it's appropriate that I post about it now, given the picture I posted...Chris and I have signed up for next year's Indianapolis Mini Marathon! This was the race that I ran in this past May for the first time. Chris started running again seriously this past summer and he decided next year he wants to run a mini marathon and, I believe, also a full marathon. I told him I would run the mini again, but I'm still not sure about the entire 26.2 miles. Part of me wants to do it because next year would be a good time in my life to run it and then my brain kicks in and says, "you seriously want to run 26 miles?" So I think I'll wait until the spring to make my decision about the full marathon and see how things are going with training to improve my mini time from this year.
2 comments:
yAy!! Christmas decorations :) can't wait to see them on Thursday! best of luck to you both on the running!!
Best of luck with your training for the 2010 OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon!! Follow the 500 Festival on Facebook and Twitter for updates, training tips, and race information!! GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment