Friday - The construction on Salisbury in West Lafayette (south of 52) is nearly complete. Yeah to smooth roads and nice sidewalks. I would regularly run on Salisbury when I was training for the mini marathon last year, so it's nice to see they've shaped up the sidewalks.
Saturday - We went to a concert of local Christian bands on Saturday night called Lafayette Rocks 2009 that was organized by our church. There were 5 bands that performed and they were all great! My favorite band was probably the last one named Alanna Story. The band is headed up by two sisters plus there are 4 guys that play back-up instruments (drums, keyboard, bass, etc). Alanna Story has amazing vocals, meaningful lyrics, and catchy music. You can check out their blog
here.

Sunday -
Paraphernalia from yesterday - a free t-shirt from the Turkey Trot race, a Rhett
Morehouse Band CD, and an Alanna Story CD.

Monday - Since the weather has been so nice the last several days, we decided to grill a steak tonight. It was time to pull the porterhouse out of the freezer. Too bad I didn't get a pic of the finished product! It was delicious! I think it was my first time ever having porterhouse.

Tuesday - Love this background on our new laptop. After using my old computer (now almost 6 years old) since we got married, it was time to upgrade. We waited patiently for the Windows 7 OS to come out last month and found this great computer recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment