Currently I'm working on a scrapbook of a vacation my family took to Orlando in January 2004. This page is about the flower garden we walked through near the foot of the castle in Magic Kingdom. I made some rosettes to put on my page. I found these rosettes in a magazine recently and wanted a chance to make some. They're really simple - you just cut a strip of paper with edge scissors, gather/pleat the paper to make it into a circle, and use a button and thread to hold in place. (The wider the strip of paper, the bigger the rosette.) I'm excited to make more of these in the future.
Sunday, November 22
Scrapbook Sunday I
So I've decided my Sunday "picture-a-day" posts are going to be about scrapbooking! I thought it would be something fun to write about. And, mainly, it will help keep me accountable to hopefully get at least one page done a week.

Currently I'm working on a scrapbook of a vacation my family took to Orlando in January 2004. This page is about the flower garden we walked through near the foot of the castle in Magic Kingdom. I made some rosettes to put on my page. I found these rosettes in a magazine recently and wanted a chance to make some. They're really simple - you just cut a strip of paper with edge scissors, gather/pleat the paper to make it into a circle, and use a button and thread to hold in place. (The wider the strip of paper, the bigger the rosette.) I'm excited to make more of these in the future.
Currently I'm working on a scrapbook of a vacation my family took to Orlando in January 2004. This page is about the flower garden we walked through near the foot of the castle in Magic Kingdom. I made some rosettes to put on my page. I found these rosettes in a magazine recently and wanted a chance to make some. They're really simple - you just cut a strip of paper with edge scissors, gather/pleat the paper to make it into a circle, and use a button and thread to hold in place. (The wider the strip of paper, the bigger the rosette.) I'm excited to make more of these in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
those rosettes are adorable...neat idea..thanks for sharing!!
thanks kenlyn. do you scrapbook?
i consider our blog my scrapbook for now...i tried it a few years back but never really did much with it...i wish i had time to do it now, i love looking at them and love all the fun papers and accessories...i'll have to look at your books sometime...maybe it will get me into it :).
sorry the delete was me...my comment posted twice for some reason!
Post a Comment