Tuesday, November 24

Week of Thankfulness

Today I remembered that this week I wanted to include pictures of things I am thankful for since it's Thanksgiving! So here's a repost for yesterday.


Monday


Even the most simple things in nature can be so beautiful. Imagine what life would be like if there was no beauty in nature. I'm thankful that God made his creation as beautiful as he did!
Tuesday


I'm very thankful that we have this special gift in our lives called Maggie. She is quite the character sometimes, but I can't imagine life without her. She can be such a sweetie and can make you smile anytime you're down.

1 comment:

Embracing Every Moment said...

that is a very good picture of maggie...she is such a sweet dog...isn't God's beauty the best..and you are so right it's the simple things and i am so thankful too that he made nature so beautiful..thanks for sharing!