Friday, November 20

Running photography

Since I've been doing this "picture a day" thing, I've been noticing more things that I can take pictures of. But a lot of these have been while I'm running! It reminds me of the idea of running photography, which I believe is in the movie "Yes, Man". (Jim Carrey's character's girlfriend has a running photography group.) While I was first watching this movie, I remember thinking 'that's actually kind of a good idea'! And now I know why! You can cover so much more ground and see so much more than on a walk. The only problems I see are that you have to carry the camera with you the whole time and you'll probably have to stop running to take any pictures. This probably wouldn't be a big deal unless you're training and not just running to be running. Nonetheless, I may have to do this one day - maybe on an easy-run day...

No comments: