Monday, November 30

Scrapbook Sunday II

Sunday
Here's my scrapbooking picture for the week. This is in the same scrapbook of my family's trip to Orlando/Disney World.


A new technique I tried was stitching some sequence as borders on the top and bottom - another idea I found in a magazine. I liked this idea because I have a little bit of sequence that I'm wondering what I can do with and I have to hand-stitch because I don't have a sewing machine!

Also, while we were visiting my family over Thanksgiving, my mom showed me some homemade cards that she bought at a craft show recently. After looking at them, they seemed pretty simple. I've never been much of a card-maker until I started making cards for friends and family for special occasions over the last year. This is something that I might have to try out and maybe start selling some cards to make money. I'm typically slow at making things, but if I make several of the same cards, it won't take that long after the first one is done...hmmm, something to think about.

No comments: