Wednesday, November 18

Jones-Farmer Wedding

I thought I would post some more pictures from our trip to Missouri this past weekend. It was a long trip but yet fun. We also got to spend some time with Chris' mom and little sister since we drove out with them. And Maggie got to spend the weekend in Columbus with her "big brother" Max. Thanks to Chris' older sister for watching her while we were gone!






Friday night rehearsal - so sweet that Brittany had both her grandpa and step-dad walk her down the aisle.

Beautiful church



Big bouquet of bows!



Wedding day

Brittany's dress was so pretty!


No pictures of Chris and I, but Chris' mom has some on her camera. I'll have to get those because there are some good ones!

A posted a few more pix on my facebook. Go here for those.

1 comment:

Embracing Every Moment said...

that church looks so neat! i love stain glass in churches...looks like a very nice wedding! thanks for sharing!