I am thankful that we can set aside time from our busy lives to appreciate the important things in life.

Black Friday
No, I am not thankful for Black Friday (although I did participate by getting up at 3:30 am!). But I am thankful for the unique (but sometimes obsurd) opportunities that living in America offers. If I can look past some of the stupid things that are "America", I can see the "American" things that I am thankful for - safety, freedom, education, a life full of blessings.
(Side note: The line waiting outside Target in STL at 5am was crazy! The line was all the way to the end of the building and more. It took probably 5-10 minutes for everyone to get in the building! I took this after most of the people had gone in. The engineer in me was wondering how close they came to the building's maximum occupancy.)
Saturday
I am thankful that God gives us new days to start anew (and beautiful sunsets, but I've already mentioned nature).

1 comment:
kerrie-that sky picture of the sunset is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment